She is also the editor-in-chief of the “Perspektywy” educational monthly, a journalist for “Wysokie Obcasy,” and the “University World News.” She is also the World Bank’s expert in Tajikistan.
In 2013 she received her PhD thesis on dissemination of innovation in public policy on the example of internationalisation of higher education in Poland and Germany. She is the author of: “Education goes global! Strategie internacjonalizacji szkolnictwa wyższego” and “Uniwersytet ponad granicami,” as well as an editor of two volumes from the “Czas internacjonalizacji” series. She studied and led her research at the University of Warsaw, Freie Universitaet, Technische Universitaet, and Humboldt Universitaet in Berlin, Columbia University in New York and the NIFU STEP research institute in Oslo.
She is the author and science director of the Reports on women in technology and on engineering education.
She is also the initiator of a known readership-promoting campaign – “Nie czytasz? Nie idę z Tobą do łóżka!” [“You don’t read? I will not go to bed with you”] (Facebook profile: 274,000 fans
- Bizneswoman Roku 2015 by Sukces Pisany Szminką
- Tech Girl 2016 by Girls in Tech Poland
- Kobieta Mazowsza 2018
- Osobowość Cyfrowego Biznesu 2018 by Polska Izba Informatyki i Telekomunikacji (nomination)
- Polish Power Woman 2018 by US Embassy
- Warszawianka Roku 2019 (nomination) by City of Warsaw
- Digital Shaper 2019 by Digital Poland
- Ambasadorka Polskich Kongresów 2019
- Kobieta Śmiała 2019 by “Wysokie Obcasy”